Sunday 16 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey- Day 2 Task two Fabulous Ferns

 Image result for black ferns uniformImage result for silver ferns netball uniformImage result for white ferns cricket uniform



Three sport New Zealand teams with the title Fern

- Black Fern ( Women's rugby union )
- Silver Fern ( Netball )
- White Fern ( Women's cricket ) 

Out of these three uniforms I like the Black Ferns which is the black t-shirt on the left side because I like the look of it and I like it because I like to wear black and white clothes with and different colour jacket, also I like it because I like to wear and t-shirt and leggings.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sayonara
    It's me Charlee
    I think this is really well done and I like the teams you picked.
    I will pick the same as you because i'm more of just a T-shirt and Legging girl.
    What is your favorite sport out of the 3?

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlee
      Out of these 3 sports I like netball, because even though I don't like it as much I still like to play it some day and their uniform.

      Delete
  2. Hey there Sayonara, my name is Billy. I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. It is awesome to see that you are completing lots of SLJ activities and are also replying to comments made on your blog.

    I really like our national sporting uniforms because they are often just one or two colours, really simple and effective.

    Do you play any sports? Which of our national teams would you most want to play for?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.