Wednesday 17 May 2017

Happy Mothers Day

Happy mother’s day

When you thought I wasn’t looking,
I saw you doing the dishes,
that makes me want to help others too.

When you thought I wasn’t looking,
I heard that we will move,
that makes me want to go and travel around.

When you thought I wasn’t looking,
I saw you picking me up when school finished because  it's raining,
that makes me want to pick up Hepi when she is at primary.

When you thought I wasn’t looking,
I heard you saying your prayer,
that makes me believe in God.
                                               
When you thought I wasn’t looking,I saw you paying the rent,I learned that when you grow up it is important that people live in one place.
When you thought I wasn’t looking,I saw you get tired when you woke up at 10:15pm
I learned that when you go to work at night you get tired in the morning and at night

When you thought I wasn’t looking,
I saw you making dinner,
that makes me want to cook dinner one day.


When you thought I wasn't looking.
I looked....and I wanted to say thanks for all the things.
From  Sayonara



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sayonara,

    My name is Megan, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow, this poem is beautiful, Sayonara. Did you give this to your Mum for Mother's Day? This would be the most amazing gift to receive as a Mum. This reminds me of my son Nico and everything that he will be noticing when I feel like he is not looking.

    I am thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    You still have plenty of time to participate in the Summer Learning Journey. I am excited to see more of your awesome posts.

    Have a beautiful day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan nice to meet you, and yes I did give this poem for my mum for Mother's Day and I really like the short story that you told me about your son Nico. Thanks for that and I will be posting summer learning

      Delete
  2. Hi Megan if I need help would you help me because I need help

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.