Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey- Day Three Task One Awsome Animals

Fantastic beast

My fantastic beast is a mixture of most well know and unknown animals. It has an head of an owl, beck as a hoick, body as a panda, legs of an eagle, wings of an bat.

My beast's features

The feeling of my beast on its wings, legs, and neck is like a crocodile skin. Head is furry as a fluffy pillow, body is smooth like a blanket. It can smell better then humans, like it can small far away and to things close by bad or good. The sound of my beast can yell as high as Ariana grande hitting the high note when she sings it also can yell as far as the worlds largest pool.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sayonara,

    My name is Rachel and I am a member of the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. I have the good fortune of working with Megan and Cia in the Ako Hiko cluster today and I have really enjoyed reading your posts! I particularly liked this activity because you did such a great job with the design and description of your beast. I have never heard of anything that can yell at the same register as Ariana Grande's high notes or have a head that is as fluffy as a pillow! Speaking of Ariana Grande, are you a fan of her music? I have just started listening to her recently. She can really sing, can't she?

    I hope that you enjoyed creating your beast as much as I enjoyed reading about it! I also hope that you will continue to post your great work over the summer. Our team is really looking forward to reading it.

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season and a safe and happy new year.

    Warm regards,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel for your comment.
    I would like to tell you that I'm not that big of a fan of Ariana Grande but I do like her recent songs too. Ariana Grande is so good of a singer that I would like to hear her hit the high note in person someday.
    Also hope you have a great summer holiday and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, have fun with your fun and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.