Sunday 18 November 2018

My Bio Poem



Sayonara


Is…
Lazy like an indoor cat
Timid like a person behind a book
An annoying little sister to win or lose an argument


Relative of…
Daughter of Tapu and Via
Sister of Joe and Hepi


My love…
Parents because they have been there for me since day one
Siblings because they are my best friends forever
Playing soccer with friends and family


My dreams…
Reuniting with old friends and family in Gisborne
Walking on the Zhangjiajie glass bridge
Riding roller coasters


My fears…
Losing my family by them dying  
Failing in school and making bad choices
Disappointing my parents by not trying hard school


Who would I like to see…
I would like to see any of my family who sadly passed away
The “Why Don’t We” band
Disneyland because I haven’t been there and it would be a good time to be with my family


Who is determined to…
Travel the world to places I wish to go to
Achieve in school to help my parents
Do good, not bad choices


My values…
Family because they will be on side
Friends I make now and have till I die
And my spiritual father in heaven where God lives


My three qualities…
Using my manames anytime
Helping others with my gentle hands
Honesty to others without hurting their feelings


Three things of being proud of…
Trying my best in school
Not disappointing my dad with my marks in school
Trying to learn things in time without giving out attitude
A description of the town…
The town is busy with a lot of noise with the siren of the police cars beeping out loud
People doing exercises  like walking, running, and bike riding
  Kids my age and a little bit older would be going to the park but mostly to the centre




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.