Tuesday 25 September 2018

My Poupou Art Reflection

Poupou Art Reflection


1. What did you accomplish?
I accomplish making a Poupou ensuring the eyes were big, the tongue was out and that there was a puffed chest on my poupou.

2. Are you satisfied with your poupou artwork?
Why / Why not?
Yes, because it’s different from the other poupou.




3. What did you find easy when you created your Poupou artwork?
What I found easy was tracing
and knowing what I wanted my poupou to look like.

4. What did you find challenging when you created your Poupou artwork?
Drawing the poupou by hand
because I’m not good at drawing.

5. What do you need to work on?
I need to work on the shape patterns by add more and show less white.

6. What would you change,
modify / adjust with your Poupou artwork?
I would adjust the body because of its fat with an in between fat and skinny head.




7. What would you do next time to improve your Poupou artwork?
I would like to improve on shaping the body so that it is big and that it has muscles. Also, I would like to improve on using other colours and to split the areas up into thirds so I’m colouring in three parts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.